Easy Grammar teaches homeschooled students to utilize the prepositional approach, which asks them to memorize prepositions in order to eliminate them from sentences, making finding the noun and verb much easier.
All Easy Grammar books include unit reviews, unit tests, cumulative reviews and cumulative tests. This promotes mastery learning!
EASY GRAMMAR® Teaching Texts
Promotes Mastery Learning!
Easy Grammar texts use the prepositional approach combined with effective strategies. This helps students to understand grammar, a tool for speaking and writing properly.
- 5 – 10-minute, daily lessons
- Designed for mastery learning
- Strategies/Ideas for memorable learning
- Teacher-led oral instruction that reinforces correct usage
- Kindergarten sight words mainly used
- 5-10 minute, daily review to be used at the beginning of each lesson
- Students use concepts learned in capitalization, punctuation, and other areas on a daily basis
- Promotes mastery learning
Grades 8, 9, 10, 11,& 12+
- 180 Ten-Minute Daily Lessons
- Concepts Presented Cyclically
- Designed for Mastery Learning
Learn more about Easy Grammar by visiting their website: https://www.easygrammar.com/
E. Jung, Missionary in Mexico
“We home school our children. A year ago we used Easy Grammar. Last year we used a different curriculum. I feel we just wasted an entire year! My boys are being tutored by a retired English teacher. He said he wished the public schools would use Easy Grammar! You have a customer until my kids are out of school!”
K. Tautges, Sheboygan, WI
My mother worked for ACE (School of Tomorrow) in the English department, and she loves the way you build your grammar program.Just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate your books!”L. Cole, Sagle, ID
- Easy Grammar
Please add your email address and we'll send you free homeschooling curriculum, resources & inspiration each month!