Learning is like building a house. Without a strong foundation, the walls will crack and collapse. In the same way, a child needs a solid foundation for learning.
Edublox Online Tutor (EOT) is an online educational intervention comprising of cognitive exercises, aimed at building a strong and solid foundation for learning. A list of the most important foundational skills addressed by EOT includes:
- Attention and concentration
- Accurate perception
- Visual discrimination of color, foreground-background, form, size, and position in space
- Visual analysis and synthesis of position in space
- Auditory discrimination of foreground-background, and position in time and space
- Auditory analysis and synthesis of position in time and space
- Decoding and integration of information
- Visual closure
- Visual, auditory, sequential, short-term and working memory
- Reasoning and logical thinking
Edublox Online Tutor is:
- Based on solid learning principles
- Based on 35+ years of research and practical experience
Read a recent review on Edublox Online Tutor and visit our website for testimonials and case studies from Edublox users from all over the world, at various stages of implementation and for various needs — from improving the cognitive skills of children without learning difficulties to overcoming dyslexia, dysgraphia and math problems.
Below is a video clip of 10-year-old Maddie, who suffered from severe dyslexia, dyscalculia and a low IQ. Nine months of Edublox training caused a complete turnabout:
- Edublox Online Tutor
Please add your email address and we'll send you free homeschooling curriculum, resources & inspiration each month!