Nilo Toys produces quality, sturdy, multi-use play tables and accessories. I am so impressed with:
- the quality
- they’re multi-functional
- the storage options
- the customizable options (size of table, table holes, mats, accessories)
Their motto is “Buy once, Buy right, Buy Nilo®!” And honestly, this is a great motto for this company!
Here are some pics of the table I received – after I assembled it. BTW – assembly was a breeze.
Now, I’d like to discuss the quality of the table, the multi-functionality of the table, the storage possibilities and how you can customize the table.
Nilo Toys Review – Quality
All of the Nilo Toys tables and accessories are made out of solid hard wood (in a variety of finishes) and they are built to last for generations.
Look how sturdy this table is!!
Nilo Toys Review – Multi-Functional
- Tables are 19 inches tall, ideal for toddlers and children (low enough to do puzzles and other activities).
- Leg extensions are available as kids get older/taller.
- The height of the raised border on the table keeps small manipulatives on the table top.
- Its ideal to use as an LEGO table or a DUPLO table, thanks to the baseplates /Block Mats (more info on these below).
- Also, its the perfect height for wooden train use (wooden train track is 1/2″ thick, and the table borders are 1 1/4″ high).
Nilo Toys Review – Storage
Look at the possible storage! I have to say – I love storage – and this is really efficient/space-saving storage! Woo Hoo!!
Notice some of the customizable options below. You can also choose between the 34″ table or the 48″ table. You can also choose between holes/no holes in the framing, the frame style, and whether you’d like mats.
- Measures 25″W x 34″L x 20″H
- Play surface 24″W x 32″L
- Solid hardwood construction
- Easy to clean double-sided melamine surface
- Each baseplate is 12″ x 32″. They simply drop into the raised border of the tables
- Easy to clean baseplates – you can remove them and wash them
- Fantastic LEGO/DUPLO table, puzzle table, etc
- Super train table
- 24″ Leg Kit available for this table as an add-on
- The table design allows seating – and you can choose between stools/chairs and benches
- The Nilo storage bins fit easily underneath
- Made to last for generations
With Holes in Framing: Holes in frame are compatible with Nilo-Jax (Extreme trestle set great for wooden trains and other track sets), Rok-Jax (Rokenbok use) and their Nails also work with Zoob (a construction toy), Fiddlestix, Brio-Mec and other toys.
Without Holes in Framing: Basically, a cleaner design, not having holes in the framing.
Mats: You can add green 2-Sided Block Mats, Lego® on one side, Duplo on the other side.
What do I Like about this Product?
- OMGosh – the quality and the durability! This table is daycare quality and will last for years – decades! I’ve found that men really ooh and ahh over this table – they’re impressed with the craftsmanship. I have a friend that’s a professional cabinet maker and he’s really impressed with this table.
- The flexibility! In overall table size, table height, use, and storage.
- It’s very attractive. Again, oohing and ahhing. 🙂
- It features an easy to clean solid white melamine top. The white surface is on the top and bottom of the table so if one side gets stained/ruined, you can just turn it over. That’s nice. And practical. I love practical! 🙂
- Mats are an option too. They work for LEGO and DUPLO.
- The mats are easy to remove and clean.
- With the mats, your child can start a project on the mat, remove the mat with the project on it – and use the table for another use.
- You can customize your table.
- It’s a breeze to assemble. I HATE assembling anything. I’d rather pay more for an item and have it delivered ready-to-go – but that’s usually not an option. If you have to assemble something – hope it’s as easy as this table!
- You can also purchase other items to go with the table. Check out the stool and the storage bins. And I LOVE their toy chest/bench. Really….check out the toy chest/bench! You’ll love it.
- This is a U.S. family owned business, established in 1992.
- I don’t usually comment on price – but the price is really reasonable! Again, this table is daycare quality – I’d expect it to be priced at a much higher price point.
- On top of their GREAT price, the company is offering a 10% discount to HowToHomeschool.net readers. Just send an email to email@example.com before you order and they mention HOW TO HOME SCHOOL. This discount will go through the end of January 2019.
Nilo Toys Multi-Use Play Tables Review – In Conclusion
I have to say, I agree with their motto – “Buy once, Buy right, Buy Nilo®!”
Did you like our Nilo Toys Multi-Use Play Tables Review? We really enjoyed writing it for you. You can check out our other reviews at https://www.howtohomeschool.net/curriculum-reviews
- Our Nilo Toys Review - Multi-Use Play Tables